KEDA is committed to the continued education of economic developers in Kansas. As such, we provide scholarship opportunities to advance the professional development of those moving our state’s economy forward.
- Heartland Economic Development Course (HEDC) Tuition Scholarship
- Application deadline: Wed., November 2, 2022
- Applications are closed for 2023
- Professional Development Grant
- Grant award of $1,000
- Application deadline: 60 days prior to the course.
- In-person or online course offered by a national or multi-state professional development organization.
- Organizations include International Economic Development Council, Economic Development Institute, National Rural Economic Development Association, Mid-America Economic Development Council, the National Development Council, Southern Economic Development Council, and the Community Development Institution. (Professional development learning opportunities presented by other entities may be authorized by the Scholarship Committee.
- Click here to apply
KEDA Scholarship Policy (details of the scholarship criteria can be found here)