You can apply for the Professional Development Grant scholarship using the form below. Fill in the fields in the form below and click submit.
*ALL fields on this form are required to be filled out. Failure to do so will result in an unsuccessful submission.
Criteria for all scholarship recipients:
- Must be current on membership dues.
- An organization represented by a KEDA member may receive up to $1,000 in combined scholarships annually.
- With the exception of the Heartland Conference, scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, the member must not have previously participated in the conference or training.
- Funds are to be used to strictly cover registration costs. No travel related expenses will be covered.
- Once scholarship recipients completed the course, they submit a one-page summary on the benefits they derived from the course and a copy of the documentation showing that they have completed the course.
- If funds are awarded for an individual who then leaves the organization, the funds remain with the sponsoring organization.